Alert and Critical Messages - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Alert and Critical Messages - Xwindows ; Hi, Can somebody please tell me where I can find all alert and critical messages generated by the Windows machines (which includes all versions of Windows and also messages from Windows Server machines). Thanks, Vandana Chopra...

  1. Alert and Critical Messages

    Hi,
    Can somebody please tell me where I can find all alert and critical
    messages generated by the Windows machines (which includes all
    versions of Windows and also messages from Windows Server machines).

    Thanks,
    Vandana Chopra

  2. Re: Alert and Critical Messages

    In comp.windows.x, Vandana

    wrote
    on 25 Jan 2004 08:34:23 -0800
    :
    > Hi,
    > Can somebody please tell me where I can find all alert and critical
    > messages generated by the Windows machines (which includes all
    > versions of Windows and also messages from Windows Server machines).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Vandana Chopra

    Wrong newsgroup; this NG relates to questions relating to
    X11 / the X Window System,

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    It's still legal to go .sigless.

  3. Re: Alert and Critical Messages

    On 25 Jan 2004 08:34:23 -0800, chopra_vandana@yahoo.com (Vandana) wrote:

    >Hi,
    > Can somebody please tell me where I can find all alert and critical
    >messages generated by the Windows machines

    [snip]

    Sorry, but we can't help you here.

    The subject of the comp.windows.x newsgroup is the X network protocol, and
    the graphical windowing systems that use it. As such, this newsgroup does
    not have anything to do with Microsoft Windows except for discussing
    implementations of X on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with the X protocol or it's supporting
    applications. You probably should ask in one of the comp.os.ms-windows.*
    newsgroups to get a proper answer.

    Sorry.

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions