windowmaker & xdmcp & colors - Xwindows

This is a discussion on windowmaker & xdmcp & colors - Xwindows ; Hi all I use WindowMaker with Exceed/WinXP. Everything's perfect except that colors for dockapps and almost all system elements are displayed with a kind of awful darkgreen filter !? It seems like some colors are missing ... Any idea is ...

  1. windowmaker & xdmcp & colors

    Hi all

    I use WindowMaker with Exceed/WinXP. Everything's perfect except that colors
    for dockapps and almost all system elements are displayed with a kind of
    awful darkgreen filter !? It seems like some colors are missing ...

    Any idea is welcome !
    Thanks !

  2. Re: windowmaker & xdmcp & colors

    In comp.windows.x, r@ph

    wrote
    on Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:06:04 +0100
    <400abc35$0$6974$7a628cd7@news.club-internet.fr>:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I use WindowMaker with Exceed/WinXP. Everything's perfect except that colors
    > for dockapps and almost all system elements are displayed with a kind of
    > awful darkgreen filter !? It seems like some colors are missing ...
    >
    > Any idea is welcome !
    > Thanks !

    What depth is your deplay? If it's 16 chances are there's a bug
    somewhere in the color computations.

    Or one might simply have a weird dark green color scheme.
    I'm not that familiar with WindowMaker (I usually use sawfish).

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    It's still legal to go .sigless.

+ Reply to Thread