My Computer Does Not see 2nd Drive - Xwindows

This is a discussion on My Computer Does Not see 2nd Drive - Xwindows ; I,ve installed a 2nd hard drive,both hard drives are set to cable select . The 2nd drive is formatted (NTFS) and I can find it in Disk Management but it not in My Computer!...

  1. My Computer Does Not see 2nd Drive

    I,ve installed a 2nd hard drive,both hard drives are set to cable select .
    The 2nd drive is formatted (NTFS) and I can find it in Disk Management but
    it not in My Computer!

  2. Re: My Computer Does Not see 2nd Drive

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:42:28 +1300, "Kevin & Cindy"
    wrote:

    >I,ve installed a 2nd hard drive,both hard drives are set to cable select .
    >The 2nd drive is formatted (NTFS) and I can find it in Disk Management but
    >it not in My Computer!

    Sorry, but we can't help you here.

    The subject of the comp.windows.x newsgroup is the X network protocol, and
    the graphical windowing systems that use it. As such, this newsgroup does
    not have anything to do with Microsoft Windows except for discussing
    implementations of X on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with the X protocol or it's supporting
    applications. You probably should ask in one of the comp.os.ms-windows.*
    newsgroups to get a proper answer.

    Sorry.

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions