Why does this window always pop up on reboot? - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Why does this window always pop up on reboot? - Xwindows ; Not a big deal but whenever I reboot my comp the Windows\System32 folder opens up in windows explorer. I'm sure there's an easy explanation to this but I'm no expert..Any info would be appreciated apat9216@postoffice.uri.edu thanks, Andrew...

  1. Why does this window always pop up on reboot?

    Not a big deal but whenever I reboot my comp the Windows\System32
    folder opens up in windows explorer. I'm sure there's an easy
    explanation to this but I'm no expert..Any info would be appreciated
    apat9216@postoffice.uri.edu

    thanks,
    Andrew

  2. Re: Why does this window always pop up on reboot?

    fluff wrote:

    > Not a big deal but whenever I reboot my comp the Windows\System32
    > folder opens up in windows explorer. I'm sure there's an easy
    > explanation to this but I'm no expert..Any info would be appreciated
    > apat9216@postoffice.uri.edu
    >
    > thanks,
    > Andrew

    Just delete it. It won't happen again! :}

    Mark Slingo
    mark@slingo.nq.nu
    http://www.slingo.nq.nu

  3. Re: Why does this window always pop up on reboot?

    fluff wrote:

    > Not a big deal but whenever I reboot my comp the Windows\System32
    > folder opens up in windows explorer.

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum
    has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    implementations on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in one
    of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,