win2k + ie5.5 browser + netscape express email. - Xwindows

This is a discussion on win2k + ie5.5 browser + netscape express email. - Xwindows ; When composing a new email message in netscape, the drop down box info seems to be in the marlett font. Is there any way i can change this font. Any Suggestions will be welcomed....

  1. win2k + ie5.5 browser + netscape express email.

    When composing a new email message in netscape, the drop down box info
    seems to be in the marlett font. Is there any way i can change this
    font.

    Any Suggestions will be welcomed.

  2. Re: win2k + ie5.5 browser + netscape express email.

    CitizenPayne wrote:

    > When composing a new email message in netscape, the drop down box info
    > seems to be in the marlett font. Is there any way i can change this
    > font.
    >
    > Any Suggestions will be welcomed.

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum
    has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    implementations on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in one
    of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,