internet - Xwindows

This is a discussion on internet - Xwindows ; everytime I turn on my comp internet explorer opens with out me doing nothing....

  1. internet

    everytime I turn on my comp internet explorer opens with out me doing nothing.

  2. Re: internet

    On 12 Dec 2003 18:50:30 -0800, omarito1970@yahoo.com (Omar) wrote:

    >everytime I turn on my comp internet explorer opens with out me doing nothing.

    That's nice.

    However, you'll not find much interest in your situation in this newsgroup.

    You see, comp.windows.x takes as it's topic the X network protocol and the
    graphical windowing environments that use it. Comp.windows.x has nothing to do
    with Microsoft Windows, except for (perhaps) discussing X implementations under
    that platform.

    Your statement is off-topic here, and if you're looking for someone to respond,
    you probably should repost it to one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions