background image - Xwindows

This is a discussion on background image - Xwindows ; I had been trying to have a xscreensaver as the background for XDM, but then I had an idea, I have some nice images of my favorite mac products. I was wondering how would I have one as a background ...

  1. background image

    I had been trying to have a xscreensaver as the background for XDM, but
    then I had an idea, I have some nice images of my favorite mac products.
    I was wondering how would I have one as a background but then in some
    amount of time, it would switch to the next image. Oh I use windowmaker.

  2. Re: background image

    David M Noriega writes:

    > I had been trying to have a xscreensaver as the background for XDM,
    > but then I had an idea, I have some nice images of my favorite mac
    > products. I was wondering how would I have one as a background but
    > then in some amount of time, it would switch to the next image. Oh I
    > use windowmaker.

    Something like

    xv -wloop -rmode 5 -wait 5 *

    --