outlook - Xwindows

This is a discussion on outlook - Xwindows ; i am having a mare of a time. my 2003 version of outlook keeps adding new personal accounts which are exact copies of my main one and all showing at the same time. i cant delete them through the normal ...

  1. outlook

    i am having a mare of a time. my 2003 version of outlook keeps adding
    new personal accounts which are exact copies of my main one and all
    showing at the same time. i cant delete them through the normal routes
    and there is only one .pst file. does anyone have any ideas please.

  2. Re: outlook

    sean wrote:
    > i am having a mare of a time. my 2003 version of outlook

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but you'll not get much help from this newsgroup.

    You see, comp.windows.x takes as it's topic the X network protocol and the
    graphical windowing environments that use it. Comp.windows.x has nothing to do
    with Microsoft Windows, except for (perhaps) discussing X implementations
    under that platform.

    Your question is off-topic here, and probably should be asked in one of the
    comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    Sorry,

  3. Re: outlook

    thanks for the info - ill look elseware

    Lew Pitcher wrote in message news:...
    > sean wrote:
    > > i am having a mare of a time. my 2003 version of outlook

    > [snip]
    >
    > I'm sorry, but you'll not get much help from this newsgroup.
    >
    > You see, comp.windows.x takes as it's topic the X network protocol and the
    > graphical windowing environments that use it. Comp.windows.x has nothing to do
    > with Microsoft Windows, except for (perhaps) discussing X implementations
    > under that platform.
    >
    > Your question is off-topic here, and probably should be asked in one of the
    > comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.
    >
    > Sorry,

+ Reply to Thread