Need help customizing RedHat Gnome - dumb newbie question - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Need help customizing RedHat Gnome - dumb newbie question - Xwindows ; I can't figure out how to add a program to popup menu that comes up when you right-click your mouse button on the Gnome desktop. I am using RedHat 8.0 and RedHat Enterprise 3.0. Any clues how to do this ...

  1. Need help customizing RedHat Gnome - dumb newbie question

    I can't figure out how to add a program to popup menu that comes up
    when you right-click your mouse button on the Gnome desktop. I am
    using RedHat 8.0 and RedHat Enterprise 3.0.

    Any clues how to do this would be most helpful. Or just point me to
    the right documentation.

    Thanks,
    Cliff

  2. Re: Need help customizing RedHat Gnome - dumb newbie question

    cjkgnome ? ?:
    > I can't figure out how to add a program to popup menu that comes up
    > when you right-click your mouse button on the Gnome desktop. I am
    > using RedHat 8.0 and RedHat Enterprise 3.0.
    >
    > Any clues how to do this would be most helpful. Or just point me to
    > the right documentation.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cliff

    check here first:

    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome.../msg00166.html

    I'm newbie here, but I think your question will be better served
    in gnome mailing list.

    --
    C FAQs: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
    Korean Ver: http://pcrc.hongik.ac.kr/~cinsk/cfaqs/