Upgrade to windoes XP - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Upgrade to windoes XP - Xwindows ; I was wondering if anybody knows about any problems upgrading from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Professional. Also, do I only need to purchase the upgrade version in order to perform this upgrade. Thanks, Larry...

  1. Upgrade to windoes XP

    I was wondering if anybody knows about any problems upgrading from
    Windows XP Home to Windows XP Professional. Also, do I only need to
    purchase the upgrade version in order to perform this upgrade. Thanks,

    Larry

  2. Re: Upgrade to windoes XP

    On 26 Nov 2003 13:19:04 -0800, ljuchems@hotmail.com (Larry) wrote:

    >I was wondering if anybody knows about any problems upgrading from
    >Windows XP Home

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum
    has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    implementations on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in one
    of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions

  3. Re: Upgrade to windoes XP

    Lew Pitcher wrote:

    > On 26 Nov 2003 13:19:04 -0800, ljuchems@hotmail.com (Larry) wrote:
    >
    >>I was wondering if anybody knows about any problems upgrading from
    >>Windows XP Home

    > [snip]
    >
    > I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.
    >
    > You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    > protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum
    > has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    > implementations on that platform.
    >
    > Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in
    > one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.
    >
    > I'm sorry,

    Upgrade? dang, I thought that'd be a downgrade.....

    Mark Slingo
    mark@slingo.nq.nu
    http://www.slingo.nq.nu

+ Reply to Thread