Ive been experiencing a problem with exceed v 8.0 on Windows 2003 server
running TS, My users need to access various solaris boxes via exceed,
my problem is that only windows users with administrator privileges can
get it to run successfully, all other users are getting a "All Server
Displays are in use. Exceed cannot run without a display. Please try
again at a later time" error message.

Ive given various test users full access to the
programs\hummingbird\exceed directory but it makes no difference. Only
giving a user full admin privileges seems to resolve the problem.

Any Ideas will be gratefully accepted,

DC

"You can not reason a man out of a position he did not reach through reason"

"Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice."

"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is
never sure." Segal's Law