Windows Media Player internal ERROR - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Windows Media Player internal ERROR - Xwindows ; Hello at all! I have a Windows Xp and I can't listen some radios through Windows Media Player. I have this error: Error# C00D002A. I don't know how to resolve. Could you help me? Thank you very much!!!! Marc...

  1. Windows Media Player internal ERROR

    Hello at all!

    I have a Windows Xp and I can't listen some radios through Windows Media Player.

    I have this error: Error# C00D002A. I don't know how to resolve.

    Could you help me?

    Thank you very much!!!!

    Marc

  2. Re: Windows Media Player internal ERROR

    marc soler wrote:
    > Hello at all!
    >
    > I have a Windows Xp and I can't listen some radios through Windows Media Player.

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol,
    and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum has nothing
    to do
    with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X implementations on that
    platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in one
    of the
    comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,