Blue folders in windows folder - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Blue folders in windows folder - Xwindows ; How does it come that some folders in de windows folder are displayed blue Os win XP Grtngs...

  1. Blue folders in windows folder

    How does it come that some folders in de windows folder are displayed blue

    Os win XP

    Grtngs

  2. Re: Blue folders in windows folder

    In comp.windows.x, guppie

    wrote
    on Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:16:04 +0100
    :
    > How does it come that some folders in de windows folder are displayed blue
    >

    > Os win XP

    Sorry, wrong newsgroup. This is for the X Windows System
    (http://www.x.org or http://www.xfree86.org), not for
    Microsoft Windows XP (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp).

    Happy hunting. :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    It's still legal to go .sigless.

  3. Re: Blue folders in windows folder

    guppie wrote:
    > How does it come that some folders in de windows folder are displayed blue
    > Os win X

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum has
    nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    implementations on that platform.

    Your statements have nothing to do with X, and probably should be made in one
    of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,

    --
    Lew Pitcher

    Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training

  4. Re: Blue folders in windows folder

    "Lew Pitcher" schreef in bericht
    > guppie wrote:
    > > How does it come that some folders in de windows folder are displayed

    blue
    > > Os win X

    > I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.
    >
    > You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    > protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum

    has
    > nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing X
    > implementations on that platform.
    >
    > Your statements have nothing to do with X, and probably should be made in

    one
    > of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.
    >
    > I'm sorry,

    Oke thanks, it seems i did not look very well, i was a litte confused by
    the name windows :-)
    But i have the answer for my quistion ( compressed files)

    Thanks all

+ Reply to Thread