I've installed xfig and XFree86 under cygwin on a Windows XP machine. I
cannot view either the .ps or .html help files from xfig; I get messages
that gs and netscape cannot be found.

Following instructions at
http://www.cs.usask.ca/grads/wew036/latex/xfig.html
I did not install Ghostscript or GhostView under cygwin since I already
have them installed directly under Windows XP. Also I use Mozilla
rather than Netscape as my browser under Windows XP.

So how do I get xfig to find that external gs intallation and to use
Mozilla instead of Netscape?

--
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.