I just installed a Sun Blade 150 with 2 XVR-100 video cards, and
configured the devices so I have 4 independent displays. I am now
trying to invoke one instance of one of my X applications on each
screen. The application runs fine on screen :0.0, but barfs on screen
:0.2.

The code that barfs is;

if(!XParseColor(UxDisplay, \
DefaultColormap(UxDisplay, \
DefaultScreen(UxDisplay)), \
STR,&_exact_def)) \
{ \
PError("1","Color name not in database: %s",STR); \
PIXL=BAD_PIXEL; \
} \
else \
{ \
if(!XAllocColor(UxDisplay, \
DefaultColormap(UxDisplay, \
DefaultScreen(UxDisplay)), \
&_exact_def)) \
{ \
PError("1","Could not allocate color: %s",STR); \
PIXL=BAD_PIXEL; \
} \
else \
PIXL=_exact_def.pixel; \
} \

I have blown out all the function calls, and have found the yak
occurs
in XParseColor, and I get an error that says, "invalid parameter
attributes".
Also, I have tried other color routines like XLookupColor, with the
same
results.

As far as I can tell, using fbconfig and xdpyinfo, the devices are
all installed and configured identically.

Any tips?

Thanks.