Dual display problem - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Dual display problem - Xwindows ; Hi all: I have a PC (Asus A7V-266E) with two Matrox G200 cards, one AGP and one PCI in it. My two monitors are an LG 995E on the AGP and a Samsung 900p. The setup works fine in XP. ...

  1. Dual display problem

    Hi all:

    I have a PC (Asus A7V-266E) with two Matrox G200 cards, one AGP and one PCI
    in it. My two monitors are an LG 995E on the AGP and a Samsung 900p. The
    setup works fine in XP. In Slack 9.0 I have a problem. If I set the bios
    to initialize the AGP card first, then the PCI/Samsung display is blank.
    The display is there since I can see it in the KDE desktop pager. If set
    the bios to initialize the PCI card, then all works fine.

    Any ideas,

    Nuz

  2. Re: Dual display problem

    Menuz2 wrote:

    > The display is there since I can see it in the KDE desktop pager. If set
    > the bios to initialize the PCI card, then all works fine.
    >
    > Any ideas,

    Yeah. Let the BIOS initilize the PCI card, then everything will be fine.
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: Dual display problem

+ Reply to Thread