damien wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get my Task Manager tool up

[snip]
> I am running Windows XP PRO...

I'm sorry, but your question cannot be answered in this newsgroup.

You see, the topic of the comp.windows.x newsgroup is the X network
protocol, and those graphical windowing environments that use it. This
newsgroup has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except (perhaps)
discussing X implementations in MSWindows environments.

Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in one
of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.

Sorry.