Re: xterm with tcsh ????????? - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Re: xterm with tcsh ????????? - Xwindows ; Unix Calvin wrote: > Hi, > If i change my login shell to tcsh , i won't get xterm at all... > if i revert it back to csh everything works fine... what platform are you running on? -- Thomas ...

  1. Re: xterm with tcsh ?????????

    --
    Thomas E. Dickey
    http://dickey.his.com

  2. Re: xterm with tcsh ?????????

    Thanks Thomas Dickey n Jack ,
    >what platform are you running on?

    Machine platform is Solaris 7.

    >If your login shell is csh, and you explicitly type tcsh, what happens?

    Its works...no problem..tcsh get invoked..

    -Calvin
    Thomas Dickey wrote in message news:...
    > Unix Calvin wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > If i change my login shell to tcsh , i won't get xterm at all...
    > > if i revert it back to csh everything works fine...

    > what platform are you running on?

+ Reply to Thread