hi,
I need to run xwindows using cygwin. I did install all the components
needed for XFree86 and then when i get into cygwin and type in startx
and then get into xfree86 to work and when I try to connect to a
server in cygwin by typing xwin.exe -query mridata.hsc.wvu.edu as the
remote server name is mridata.hsc.wvu.edu it doesnt do anything. The
window opens and closes. Can u tell me how to get into xwindows from
cygwin and connect to remote login into mridata.hsc.wvu.edu server and
run a application which inside my user account.
thanks in advance,
murali