SCSI CONTROLLER - Xwindows

This is a discussion on SCSI CONTROLLER - Xwindows ; Hi Everybody, Some day ago i removed the SCSI connection with a remote storage, (not the controller), from a Compaq 6400 R Windows NT sp5. At the next reboot the system didn't restart, during the startup process the system prompted ...

  1. SCSI CONTROLLER

    Hi Everybody,

    Some day ago i removed the SCSI connection with a remote storage, (not
    the controller), from a Compaq 6400 R Windows NT sp5.
    At the next reboot the system didn't restart, during the startup
    process the system prompted an error, i only had to choose between F1
    to continue or F10 to enter SETUP, once in the BIOS i couldn't find
    anything useful to solve this problem.
    If i press F1 the system boot normally but everytime i reboot the
    computer the system prompt the same message.
    Is there anyone here who can help me to delete this error message
    during startup porcess?

    Thanks in advance

    Gabriele

  2. Re: SCSI CONTROLLER

    On 14 Jul 2003 11:56:28 -0700, gabri_pace@yahoo.com (Gabriele) wrote:

    >Hi Everybody,
    >
    >Some day ago i removed the SCSI connection with a remote storage, (not
    >the controller), from a Compaq 6400 R Windows NT sp5.

    [snip]

    Sorry, but your question is unanswerable here.

    You see, comp.windows.x is dedicated to the discussion of the X network protocol
    and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum has nothing to
    do with Microsoft Windows, other than (perhaps) discussing X implementations
    that run on MSWindows.

    Your question doesn't have anything to do with X, and instead probably should be
    asked in one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.

    Sorry.

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions

  3. Re: SCSI CONTROLLER

    ok tahnks

    gabriele

    Lew.Pitcher@td.com (Lew Pitcher) wrote in message news:<3f130782.10121044@news21.on.aibn.com>...
    > On 14 Jul 2003 11:56:28 -0700, gabri_pace@yahoo.com (Gabriele) wrote:
    >
    > >Hi Everybody,
    > >
    > >Some day ago i removed the SCSI connection with a remote storage, (not
    > >the controller), from a Compaq 6400 R Windows NT sp5.

    > [snip]
    >
    > Sorry, but your question is unanswerable here.
    >
    > You see, comp.windows.x is dedicated to the discussion of the X network protocol
    > and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This forum has nothing to
    > do with Microsoft Windows, other than (perhaps) discussing X implementations
    > that run on MSWindows.
    >
    > Your question doesn't have anything to do with X, and instead probably should be
    > asked in one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.
    >
    > Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread