bl8n8r@yahoo.com (bad_knee) wrote in message news:...
> Hello,
> I have two engineering locations located several states away.
>
> Location1 would like to be able to share what they are viewing,
> in a CAD application, with Location2, in realtime.

Just in case someone else is searching for the same thing,
rickc@dallas.rest.of.address.here pointed me in the
direction of a package called Sunforum. Thanks Rick!

This Sunforum package is available and offered by sun for free.
It is exactly what I was looking for. It has a built in whiteboard
with screen or window capture, chat, video and audio conferencing
support (web cam and mic), and most importantly, will share an
application between two locations runnin the Sunforum software.

I gave control to the remote machine, and the person was able
to manipulate every aspect of the application I was sharing.