WINDOWS XP NON SI SPEGNE - Xwindows

This is a discussion on WINDOWS XP NON SI SPEGNE - Xwindows ; Cliccando start --> chiudi sessione --> arresta il sistema si verifica il seguente evento di sistema: Origine: USER32 ID Evento: 1073 Commento: il tentativo di spegni Massoli non riuscito. Il PC non si spegne. Potete aiutarmi? Ciao...

  1. WINDOWS XP NON SI SPEGNE

    Cliccando start --> chiudi sessione --> arresta il sistema si verifica
    il seguente evento di sistema:

    Origine: USER32
    ID Evento: 1073
    Commento: il tentativo di spegni Massoli non riuscito.

    Il PC non si spegne.

    Potete aiutarmi?

    Ciao

  2. Re: WINDOWS XP NON SI SPEGNE

    Without hesitation, Emanuele Massoli asserted (on or about 07/01/03
    11:27) that:
    > Cliccando start --> chiudi sessione --> arresta il sistema si verifica
    > il seguente evento di sistema:

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but your question is off-topic in this newsgroup.

    You see, the topic of the comp.windows.x newsgroup is the X network protocol,
    and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This newsgroup has
    nothing to do with Microsoft Windows other than (perhaps) discussing X
    implementations in that environment.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and likely should instead be asked in
    one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.

    Sorry,

    --
    Lew Pitcher

    Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training