I need to reset my NCD HMX terminal to its factory defaults, the
problem is when I type NV or SE to enter the NVRAM utilities I am just
placed at an empty > prompt instead of the untility itself.

Is there something else that needs to be done? The problem is the IP
addresses that are on the terminal are from a previous configuration (
got terminal used) and I now need to change those boot ip addresses to
my own server and network. I can't seem to figure out a way to do this
without going into the NVRAM utilities and I can't figure out how to
get into them either. I have looked all over google and through some
newsgroups, and I can't find anyone who has the same problem as me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you