Without hesitation, Transhumanist asserted (on or about 06/24/03 22:24)
that:
> When i open a website, open several windows and a msg popped up saying
> problem encountered, and all the windows are terminated.

[snip]

I'm sorry, but your question is off-topic in this newsgroup.

You see, the topic of the comp.windows.x newsgroup is the X
network protocol, and the graphical windowing environments
that use it. This newsgroup has nothing to do with Microsoft
Windows other than (perhaps) discussing X implementations in
that environment.

Your question seems to be about the behaviour of Microsoft's Internet
Explorer, and has nothing to do with X. It likely should
instead be asked in one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups.

--
Lew Pitcher

Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training