Information about this newsgroup - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Information about this newsgroup - Xwindows ; Hi, I just joined this newsgroup. Does this group cover anything related to X-Window, XLib etc. or is it specific to some widgetset/toolkit? I have written a cross-platform GUI toolkit (Linux, *BSD and Windows) using Free Pascal compiler. Sometimes I ...

  1. Information about this newsgroup

    Hi,

    I just joined this newsgroup. Does this group cover anything related to
    X-Window, XLib etc. or is it specific to some widgetset/toolkit?

    I have written a cross-platform GUI toolkit (Linux, *BSD and Windows)
    using Free Pascal compiler. Sometimes I have questions regarding Xlib
    API and X11 in general. Is this newsgroup an appropriate place to ask
    some questions?

    Regards,
    - Graeme -

    fpGUI - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
    http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/

  2. Re: Information about this newsgroup

    Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
    Is this newsgroup an appropriate place to ask
    > some questions?

    Yes it is.

    Dušan Peterc

+ Reply to Thread