Screen off center - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Screen off center - Xwindows ; The resolution of my monitor is too high; I cant'er see the rightmost corner of the screen. Any suggestions of how to fix this? I'm running on gNewSense....

  1. Screen off center

    The resolution of my monitor is too high; I cant'er see the rightmost
    corner of the screen. Any suggestions of how to fix this? I'm running on
    gNewSense.

  2. Re: Screen off center

    Nathan Seese writes:

    > The resolution of my monitor is too high; I cant'er see the rightmost
    > corner of the screen. Any suggestions of how to fix this? I'm running on
    > gNewSense.

    Adjust the settings on the monitor. If it's an LCD, it probably has
    an auto-tune button.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mans@mansr.com

  3. Re: Screen off center

    > Adjust the settings on the monitor. If it's an LCD, it probably has an
    > auto-tune button.

    Thanks, but It wasn't the monitor. I fixed it through a quick "xrandr -s
    1280x800".

+ Reply to Thread