Disabling Alt-Left Mouse - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Disabling Alt-Left Mouse - Xwindows ; My program sets a full screen (physical screen and window size match, no window decorations or borders, mouse grabbed by the window). However, If I use alt-left mouse, I'm able to move the window around. How do I programmatically disable ...

  1. Disabling Alt-Left Mouse

    My program sets a full screen (physical screen and window size match, no
    window decorations or borders, mouse grabbed by the window). However, If I
    use alt-left mouse, I'm able to move the window around. How do I
    programmatically disable this behavior?

  2. Re: Disabling Alt-Left Mouse