xming and opengl - Xwindows

This is a discussion on xming and opengl - Xwindows ; Hello ! I've got a problem with Xming 6.9.0.28 and PuTTY under WinXP (with an opengl graphic card) to connet a machine running RedHat. I can easily enabling a connection to this machine and generating a X window and sending ...

  1. xming and opengl

    Hello !

    I've got a problem with Xming 6.9.0.28 and PuTTY under WinXP (with an
    opengl graphic card) to connet a machine running RedHat.

    I can easily enabling a connection to this machine and generating a X
    window and sending applications (xclock for example).

    But if I try to send OpenGL applications, I obtain a black window and
    no polygone is traced. This is the case for the opengl demo embedded
    under Linux glxgears.

    The Xming website is not helpfull. I tried to install tha xming-mesa
    version. It works, but the performances are horrible !!!

    Did someone encounter the same problem ? Is there a special
    configuration required ??? A library conflict ??? I'm lost !!

    Thanks a lot in advance !!

    luc

  2. Re: xming and opengl

+ Reply to Thread