window rotation - Xwindows

This is a discussion on window rotation - Xwindows ; hi all, can anyone please tell me how to make a window created using CreateWindow(...........); to rotate...i mean i have to rotate a 2d window in all directions ....is this possible please reply.. thanx,...

  1. window rotation

    hi all,

    can anyone please tell me how to make a window created using
    CreateWindow(...........); to rotate...i mean i have to rotate a 2d
    window in all directions ....is this possible please reply..

    thanx,

  2. Re: window rotation

    teju wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > can anyone please tell me how to make a window created using
    > CreateWindow(...........); to rotate...i mean i have to rotate a 2d

    I'm sorry, but your question seems to be about Microsoft Windows, and
    not about the X windowing protocol that is the topic of
    comp.windows.X.

    You probably want to ask your question in one of the comp.os.ms-
    windows newsgroups.

    Sorry

+ Reply to Thread