[Commercial] Windows Device Driver Training from Professionals. - Xwindows

This is a discussion on [Commercial] Windows Device Driver Training from Professionals. - Xwindows ; Hello All, With a growing demand for Windows System Professionals, we are pleased to announce a new weekend batch of "Windows Internals and Device Drivers" for working professionals and Engineers. Course Highlights: Windows Internals - It includes topics related to ...

  1. [Commercial] Windows Device Driver Training from Professionals.

    Hello All,

    With a growing demand for Windows System Professionals, we are pleased
    to announce a new weekend batch of "Windows Internals and Device
    Drivers" for working professionals and Engineers.

    Course Highlights:

    Windows Internals

    - It includes topics related to key components of system like
    - Thread scheduling, I/O, memory management,
    - Windows Security
    - Debugging using Win Dbg to explore windows internals.

    Windows Device Driver

    It deals with important driver-building and designing mechanisms
    - Windows Driver Model and development
    - PnP Concepts
    - Storage Stack
    - Device Driver building, debugging, writing installer.
    - Synchronization, Interrupts, PnP Filter drivers.

    Labs

    Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help participants to
    apply knowledge gained through lectures immediately in their
    assignments.
    You will also design, develop and debug a simple USB driver.

    Starting Date : Saturday, December 8, 2007.
    Duration : 1.5 months for each module
    Timings : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.
    Venue : Concepts Systems, Pune

    Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there
    are limited seats.

    About Us:
    Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for
    providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed
    technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the
    cutting edge of technology and continue to win their goals.

    If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-24216888 /
    9960638738 Or mail us at training@conceptssys.com. For customized on-
    site training for your team, send a mail to info@conceptssys.com.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Team,
    Concepts Systems.

  2. Re: [Commercial] Windows Device Driver Training from Professionals.

    Concepts Systems writes:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > With a growing demand for Windows System Professionals, we are pleased
    > to announce a new weekend batch of "Windows Internals and Device
    > Drivers" for working professionals and Engineers.

    > About Us:
    > Concepts Systems Educational Services

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    .... Has now become a famous Usenet spammer.

    Not only are you showing your organization to be one of the lowest
    forms of life on the planet, a spammer, but you are also entirely
    clueless, as this group has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows.

    Go sell your crap on a media you have to pay for instead of busting
    in on a group of users trying to help each other...FOR FREE.

    Once more for the search engines.

    "Concepts Systems Educational Services" uses SPAM to advertise themselves.
    They can't even afford to use paid advertising media.

    Glad I could help.

+ Reply to Thread