What happens to minimized applications in oroborus? - X

This is a discussion on What happens to minimized applications in oroborus? - X ; I am using Debian, and I am running the oroborus window manager. If I minimize an application, it just disappears. How do I get it back? Mark. -- Mark Hobley, 393 Quinton Road West, Quinton, BIRMINGHAM. B32 1QE....

  1. What happens to minimized applications in oroborus?

    --
    Mark Hobley,
    393 Quinton Road West,

  2. Re: What happens to minimized applications in oroborus?

    Bill Marcum wrote:

    > I'm not familiar with that window manager, but did you try alt-tab or
    > right-clicking on the desktop?

    Alt-Tab works ...

    Why didn't I think of that?

    Applying a rightclick to the desktop does nothing at the moment. Maybe I
    can configure this.

    Mark.

    --
    Mark Hobley,
    393 Quinton Road West,

  3. Re: What happens to minimized applications in oroborus?

    On Sep 2, 12:04*pm, markhob...@hotpop.donottypethisbit.com (Mark
    Hobley) wrote:
    > Bill Marcum wrote:
    > > I'm not familiar with that window manager, but did you try alt-tab or
    > > right-clicking on the desktop?

    > Alt-Tab works ...
    >
    > Why didn't I think of that?
    >
    > Applying a rightclick to the desktop does nothing at the moment. Maybe I
    > can configure this.
    >
    > Mark.
    >
    > --
    > Mark Hobley,
    > 393 Quinton Road West,
    > Quinton, BIRMINGHAM.
    > B32 1

    I wants to get the minimized icons on panel please send
    configuration details . I am using metacity window manager on
    redhat linux

+ Reply to Thread