Changing the geometry of a window - X

This is a discussion on Changing the geometry of a window - X ; I want to do this after a window has been opened, has anyone tried to do the before?...

  1. Changing the geometry of a window

    I want to do this after a window has been opened, has anyone tried to
    do the before?

  2. Re: Changing the geometry of a window

    alex.e.c staggered into the Black Sun and said:
    > I want to [change the geometry of a window] after a window has been
    > opened. Has anyone tried to do [this] before?

    Absolutely not, which is why you should not install wmctrl, should
    definitely not read the man page for wmctrl, and should never, ever
    search that man page for the string "mvarg".

    --
    Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today -- I think he's from the CIA.

  3. Re: Changing the geometry of a window

    Superb. Works a treat. Cheers mate.

    On Apr 4, 3:24 pm, Dances With Crows wrote:
    > alex.e.c staggered into the Black Sun and said:
    >
    > > I want to [change the geometry of a window] after a window has been
    > > opened. Has anyone tried to do [this] before?

    > Absolutely not, which is why you should not install wmctrl, should
    > definitely not read the man page for wmctrl, and should never, ever
    > search that man page for the string "mvarg".
    >
    > --
    > Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    > He wasn't there again today -- I think he's from the CIA.
    > My blog and resume:http://crow202.dyndns.org:8080/wordpress/
    > Matt G|There is no Darkness in Eternity/But only Light too dim for us to see

+ Reply to Thread