Old Gnome in Jericho series finale. - X

This is a discussion on Old Gnome in Jericho series finale. - X ; http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1...alelinugz8.jpg Sheesh, it looks like an old version of Gnome! -- "The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but ...

  1. Old Gnome in Jericho series finale.

    --
    "The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But
    the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of
    the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of its own."
    --Leonardo da Vinci
    /\___/\
    / /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  2. Re: Old Gnome in Jericho series finale.

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:40:01 -0700,
    Ant , in
    <47e9e1a2$0$6518$4c368faf@roadrunner.com> wrote:
    >+ http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1...alelinugz8.jpg
    >+
    >+ Sheesh, it looks like an old version of Gnome!

    It is a v1.x GNOME desktop. Nice, rugged looking laptop,
    too. Panasonic Toughbook?

    isn't looking good, either.