Hello,

Okay, I realized that there is something else that's still not right
as I work to configure Fvwm2 to work like Fvwm 1 does. I cannot find
what the Fvwm2 equivalent of ClickToFocus is. Using ClickToFocus in
my .fvwmrc file gives the error of "Unknown command." I have tried to
REM out the ColormapFocus FollowsMouse line, and even changed it to
ColormapFocus FollowsFocus, but it still wants to automatically switch
focus to the window in which the mouse arrow is resting. Can anyone
tell me what is the proper command to get window focus set by clicking
rather than by where the mouse arrow happens to be on the screen?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Czouch