    The conference is free to engineers and technical managers but the
    workshop is 95. The event will be held in London 8th May and Bristol
    13th May.

    Details regarding the workshop can be found at www.embedded-masterclass.com

    Best regards

    Richard

  2. Re: A few places left at UK Embedded Linux Workshop

    I demand that richard@energi-tech.co.uk may or may not have written...

    > there are a few places left for

    .... multiposting via Google instead of crossposting properly? No, I'd say
    that there are millions of places left.

    [snip]
    | + Travel less. Share transport more. PRODUCE LESS CARBON DIOXIDE.

    Photographer of Borg: "Say 'Resistance is futile.' You will be photographed."

+ Reply to Thread