I love it in Xfce - xfce4-panel, to be more specific - that when you have many windows open for one application, first click on its item shows list ofthe windows with full title. This works when the panel is customized to bevertically aligned. I wish it also worked that way when it is horizontallyaligned. I don't miss Firefox tabs that much after I discovered this feature. I wonder, if some other window manager / desktop environment has it.

--
Jarno Suni - http://iki.fi/8/
Ole hyvä ja käytä XHTML-yhteensopivaa WWW-selainta.