Good collection of cute .XPM icons??? - X

This is a discussion on Good collection of cute .XPM icons??? - X ; I would like to download a large quantity of .XPM icons (for fvwm2), any idea where I can find some good collection of them, thanks i...

  1. Good collection of cute .XPM icons???

    I would like to download a large quantity of .XPM icons (for fvwm2),
    any idea where I can find some good collection of them, thanks

  2. Re: Good collection of cute .XPM icons???

    Ignoramus1841 wrote:
    > I would like to download a large quantity of .XPM icons (for fvwm2),
    > any idea where I can find some good collection of them, thanks

    do a search for 3dpixmaps (or maybe 3d_pixmaps),
    forgot actual name

    regards

    --
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
    or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is

  3. Re: Good collection of cute .XPM icons???

    On 2007-10-16, Jack McCue wrote:
    > Ignoramus1841 wrote:
    >> I would like to download a large quantity of .XPM icons (for fvwm2),
    >> any idea where I can find some good collection of them, thanks

    > do a search for 3dpixmaps (or maybe 3d_pixmaps),
    > forgot actual name

    I already have them. I actually made a nice collection of icons at

    http://igor.chudov.com/icons/

    there are gifs and xpms.