Records in modprobe.conf - X

This is a discussion on Records in modprobe.conf - X ; Hi, Coul anybody help me? What kind of records should be in modprobe.conf file for serial and parallel ports to be load during computer's boot? thx for response....

  1. Records in modprobe.conf

    Hi,
    Coul anybody help me?
    What kind of records should be in modprobe.conf file for serial and parallel
    ports to be load during computer's boot?
    thx for response.

  2. Re: Records in modprobe.conf

    Bemol wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Coul anybody help me?
    > What kind of records should be in modprobe.conf file for serial and parallel
    > ports to be load during computer's boot?
    > thx for response.

    man modprobe.conf

    Doesn't actually do installing the modules.

    May be loaded in /etc/rc.d/rc.modules, this will totally depend on the
    distribution.

+ Reply to Thread