Hello All,
I have two LCD's configured under SUSE9.2 with KDE as the desktop
spanning both panels. All works fine but I also need to ssh into other
networked Linux/UNIX systems to run some applications that are node
specific. With one display I had no problems opening an xterm either by
ssh -X option or just setenv DISPLAY option. But after the dual head
display I am unable to get the remote server to pop up an xterm. I get a
xterm Xt connection error, cannot display to localhost:15.0 (wne using
ssh -X) or cannot connect to myhost:0.0.
I tied even doing the old xhost + but sill no xterm.
I also tried without xinerama (two KDE desktops) but still cannot get a
display.
Can anyone please point me to what I need to do?

TIA.

BB