Hello,

when i press shift + a key on numpad, if numlock is on the text is
selected, if numlock is off the number is write in the area. I dont
want this behavior, i would like a lot more the text selection every
time.

After a lot of search, i suspect this kind of configuration should be
somewhere in the "xkbOptions" in my xorg.conf or perhaps i have to
choose another "xkbRules". But i cant find anything to answer my
question and worst, i'm not able to find a list of rules.

Here is my actual configuration which works well except for this
little behavior i hate.

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard1"
Driver "kbd"
Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "fr"
Option "XKbOptions" "altwin:menu,caps:shift"
EndSection

Thanks
If someone got a link to help me fix this issue, he would be very
helpfull.

--
laurent