Dual Head Nvidia Quadro FX 500 - X

This is a discussion on Dual Head Nvidia Quadro FX 500 - X ; Hi, Just wondering if anyone has been able to configure the quadro fx card in dual head cfg? If so how?. Im running fedora core 3. Thanks in advance for any responses....

  1. Dual Head Nvidia Quadro FX 500

    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has been able to configure the quadro fx card
    in dual head cfg? If so how?. Im running fedora core 3.

    Thanks in advance for any responses.

  2. Re: Dual Head Nvidia Quadro FX 500

    On 20 Dec 2004 09:36:05 -0800, jrt409 staggered into the Black Sun and
    said:
    > Just wondering if anyone has been able to configure the quadro fx card
    > in dual head cfg? If so how?. Im running fedora core 3.

    Are you using the evil binary-only nVidia X server and kernel module?
    You probably need to be. Get the Fedora Core 3 RPM from nVidia's
    website (or your local Fedora mirror site) and rpm -Uvh it. Read the
    README that comes with that package and grep for "dual head"; there's a
    section in one of the appendices that tells you everything you need to
    know to change your X config file so that dual-head will work. I'd tell
    you exactly where to look, but my machine with an nVidia card is sick
    (fried motherboard, probably) and I can't read anything that's stored on
    its disks right now. HTH,

    --
    "We should have a policy against using personal resources for company
    business." "The Company didn't pay for these pants, so I'm taking