Compaq presario 3550 video chipset SiI154ct64 - X

This is a discussion on Compaq presario 3550 video chipset SiI154ct64 - X ; I need a Linux driver for the video card in the Presario 3550 it is a SiI154ct64 chip CA1298.OAAC. According what I find on the Compaq driver site a s3savage4 driver is to be used for windows for this machine. ...

  1. Compaq presario 3550 video chipset SiI154ct64

    I need a Linux driver for the video card in the Presario 3550 it is a
    SiI154ct64 chip CA1298.OAAC. According what I find on the Compaq driver
    site a s3savage4 driver is to be used for windows for this machine. The
    savage driver for Xfree 4 doesn't work and I get cant find chipset error.
    Can some one tell me where I can get a driver for this chipset?

  2. Re: Compaq presario 3550 video chipset SiI154ct64

    ed hall wrote:
    > I need a Linux driver for the video card in the Presario 3550 it is a
    > SiI154ct64 chip CA1298.OAAC. According what I find on the Compaq

    driver
    > site a s3savage4 driver is to be used for windows for this machine.

    The
    > savage driver for Xfree 4 doesn't work and I get cant find chipset

    error.
    > Can some one tell me where I can get a driver for this chipset?

+ Reply to Thread