xterm and 7bit fonts - X

This is a discussion on xterm and 7bit fonts - X ; Hello, Doen anyone have an idea where I could find some 7bit fonts for xterm? I'm trying to connect to an VMS sistem and I need this kind of font to correctly display Slovenian characters. Thanks in advice and have ...

  1. xterm and 7bit fonts

    Hello,

    Doen anyone have an idea where I could find some 7bit fonts for xterm?
    I'm trying to connect to an VMS sistem and I need this kind of font to
    correctly display Slovenian characters.

    Thanks in advice and have a nice day,

    Andrej.

  2. Re: xterm and 7bit fonts

    Andrej T. wrote:
    > Hello,

    > Doen anyone have an idea where I could find some 7bit fonts for xterm?
    > I'm trying to connect to an VMS sistem and I need this kind of font to
    > correctly display Slovenian characters.

    7bit fonts seems to imply just ASCII
    But Slovenian would seem to imply Latin-2 (which would be 8bits).

    --
    Thomas E. Dickey
    http://invisible-island.net

+ Reply to Thread