How to switch back to other Desktop Environment..? - X

This is a discussion on How to switch back to other Desktop Environment..? - X ; Hi.... I am in fvwm desktop environment and i want to switch back to GNOME or KDE. I tried, but couldn't find any option to switch the desktop environment. Suggestion/recommendation/idea required. Thanks a lot Umer...

  1. How to switch back to other Desktop Environment..?

    Hi....
    I am in fvwm desktop environment and i
    want to switch back to GNOME or KDE.
    I tried, but couldn't find any option
    to switch the desktop environment.
    Suggestion/recommendation/idea required.

    Thanks a lot
    Umer

  2. Re: How to switch back to other Desktop Environment..?

    umer.zafar@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi....
    > I am in fvwm desktop environment and i
    > want to switch back to GNOME or KDE.
    > I tried, but couldn't find any option
    > to switch the desktop environment.
    > Suggestion/recommendation/idea required.
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    > Umer

    0) You may visit this page (some notes only)
    http://www.futuredesktop.org/RedHat9-apt-get.html

    On that page, search for "DESKTOP=" word.

    1) Graphical login screens should have a choice for Desktop.
    http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/sl...e=185&slide=28
    Session buttion.
    http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/sl...ase=88&slide=2

    // moma