Hi,

I recently installed FC3 on my Sony Z1AP notebook. I have an external
LCD (viewsonic VG 191b) connected via the DVI port on the docking
station. The docking station also has a regular analog monitor output.
I'm trying to get my X desktop to span both LCD monitors. In windows XP
it works fine. Using the "MonitorLayout" and "Xinerama" options I can
get both the notebook LCD and external LCD to display the same output,
but can not get them to display the spanned desktop correctly. I can
however get an external analog monitor to work correctly (with both
LCDs still displaying the same output, different than the analog
monitor).

Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks,

Adam