Keyboard problem xorg FC2 - X

This is a discussion on Keyboard problem xorg FC2 - X ; The keyboard freezes at random times in my 2.6.5 FC2 installation. here is the relevant sections of xorg.conf: Section "ServerLayout" Identifier "Default Layout" Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0 InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer" InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard" Section "InputDevice" Identifier "Keyboard0" Driver "kbd" ...

  1. Keyboard problem xorg FC2

    The keyboard freezes at random times in my 2.6.5 FC2 installation. here
    is the
    relevant sections of xorg.conf:
    Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Default Layout"
    Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
    InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
    Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Keyboard0"
    Driver "kbd"
    Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
    Option "XkbLayout" "us"
    EndSection

    any help would be appreciated, Thanks

  2. Re: Keyboard problem xorg FC2

    I have a ps2 keyboard nd a dual athlon computer

+ Reply to Thread