Please suggest an apropriate fontconfig configuration (/etc/local.conf)
for my Debian system.

I want a bitmap fonts to be selected prior to the scalable... So for
example I want a family=Times:foundry=rfx to be selected as Serif font
if the required and real font sizes are close. If sizes are different I
want Times New Roman to be selected... How can I do it?

With my current configuration bitmap fonts are choosed in almost all
cases. This leads to the wrong behavior of application for examples when
big scale is choosed in epiphany only space betwean lines is
increased, not size of charecters...

Now I have the following configuration:

ignore_missing="yes">/var/lib/defoma/fontconfig.d/fonts.conf
/var/lib/sort-fonts

False

rfx

Monospace