cross-compiling glib-1.2 - X

This is a discussion on cross-compiling glib-1.2 - X ; Hello, I'm currently trying to cross-compile glib 1.2 for sh3eb-linux and while I run configure program I got error message saying "Checking for extra flags to get ANSI library prototypes ... cannot run test program while cross compiling". I 've ...

  1. cross-compiling glib-1.2

    Hello,

    I'm currently trying to cross-compile glib 1.2 for sh3eb-linux and
    while I run configure program
    I got error message saying "Checking for extra flags to get ANSI library
    prototypes ...
    cannot run test program while cross compiling".
    I 've checked quite a lot on this mailing list archive ... I found
    things about genmarshal or compiling on native and then cross ..... (or
    something like this) ...
    Unfortunately I still don't understand quite well what should I do to be
    able to configure and then make glib when using a cross-compiler.

    Thanks in advance.

    Suresh

  2. fluxbox resize

    i have a dual head setup with 2 cards. i run rh9 with fluxbox
    windowmanager. is there a way to customize the maximize button to only
    maximize to one screen resolution. kde does this as well as windows.

    i think it would be a simple script but im not sure how to implement
    idea:

    screen = getscreen
    getresolution( screen)
    windowsize = (correct geometry)