1. sarge-qmake-gcc-opengl-Trawler all work on Compaq
2. the GUI.exe that you sent me runs fine!

So now come lots of ergonomics requests:

Bug. Tick labels and cross hatch labels are not
coming in on the linux side.

Feature. How can we enable the graphical ability
to co-add and display. Right click already
does cross hairs. Left click zooms. What co-adds?

Feature. Please make active the multiple file select
mode within the QFileBrowser. I'd like to trawl
48 raw files, but I don't want to run the
QFileBrowser 48 times.

Bug. please rationalize file names to
solve the Centroid/centroid capitalization issue.

Feature. Please create a trawler.log file for
stdout and stderr.

load
Peter