Virtual PC video driver - X

This is a discussion on Virtual PC video driver - X ; I'm running X11 v6.7 in Microsoft Virtual PC 2004. Using the VESA drivers, I can only get 1280x1024 on my 1400x1050 laptop screen. VPC comes with a VM Additions CD that contains an optimized video driver for VPC's emulated S3 ...

  1. Virtual PC video driver

    I'm running X11 v6.7 in Microsoft Virtual PC 2004. Using the VESA
    drivers, I can only get 1280x1024 on my 1400x1050 laptop screen. VPC
    comes with a VM Additions CD that contains an optimized video driver
    for VPC's emulated S3 Trio 32/64 card. This allows XP running in VPC
    to get very high resolution. Is there a way to use the Windows driver
    within Linux? I'm hoping there something like ndiswrapper for video
    cards.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Virtual PC video driver

+ Reply to Thread